1) All scholarships of the central and state Government are made available to the students.
2) After admission, students have to fill up separate scholarship form with necessary documents and submit it within the time limit.
3) Students eligible to receive scholarship will have to open account in the bank notified by the college.
4) Students whose scholarship is not sanctioned will have to pay all fees as per rules.
5) Late submission of the scholarship form an incomplete form may lead to rejection of the scholarship form.
For Minority Scholarship Apply Online here