Multiple Choice Questions and Answers:-
1. How many Sites can you define with one copy of Dreamweaver installed on your computer?
2. What do you add to a template in order to control where page content goes?
A. Text Frames
B. HTML Controllers
C. Editable Regions
D. Page Content Controllers
3. Which of the following is NOT a Style?
4. Which of the following is NOT a Hotspot tool?
A. Orthogonal Hotspot Tool
B. Rectangular Hotspot Tool
C. Oval Hotspot Tool
D. Polygon Hotspot Tool
5. Which of the following is not supported by older browsers?
D. All of the above
6. Which of the following is the HTML tag to start a Heading Level 3?
7. Which type of style should you use if you want to use the formats on multiple pages?
8. When you create a "recipient" hidden field for a form, which of the following is the ONLY correct way to type the word "recipient?":
9. Which file controls how your frames will appear?
B. Master Document
10. What can't layers do if you want to convert them to tables?
A. Be close
B. Contain a Color
C. Be larger than the target table
11. The trick to getting a ball to bounce around a Web page is to:
A. Add AnimationBounce layers
B. Add keyframes to the timeline
C. Add Bounce parameters to the Object properties
D. Dreamweave rdoes not support animation... use Flash instead
12. By default, what's the Fps shown on the timeline?
13. When you swap images, it's best if:
A. The images are the same "Mime" type
B. The images are the same color
C. The images are the same size
D. You use the "Constrain" tool
14. Which of the following is false?
A. The Site Map can be saved as an image
B. You can FTP files using Dreamweaver
C. You can create forms in Dreamweaver
D. None of the above
15. Which of the following is NOT a Page Property?
B. Tracing Image
C. Margin Width
16. Dreamweaver users work in the Document Window using one of how many views?
17. The general definition of a(n) ____ is a set of linked documents with shared attributes, such as related topics, a similar design, or a shared purpose.
18. ____ provides the largest text.
19. Dreamweaver's ____ feature allows users to select colors and make perfect color matches.
A. Color Cube
C. HTML view
D. Eye dropper
20. The W and H boxes in the Property inspector indicate the width and height of an image, in
21. A subfolder is a folder inside another folder.
22. A Web site's home page is normally named home.htm or home.html
23. _________ view is a hand-coding environment for writing and editing code.
24. ________ images are used to add texture and interesting color to a Web page.
A. Clip Art
25. In the __________ mode, you create tables by drawing them.
26. A ___________ is a vertical collection of cells in a table.
C. Table ID
27. A _____________ is the container/intersection where a row and column meet in a table.
B. table ID
28. A ___________ can connect users to a place on the same web page or to place on another site.
A. root folder
C. text editor
29. In order to define a site, users must create a both a ___________ and ____________.
A. domain name / IP address
B. login / password
C. site name / home page
D. site name / root folder
30. Which of the following is NOT a valid reason for defining a local site in Dreamweaver?
A. To enable Dreamweaver to create relative links between documents
B. To enable Dreamweaver to display all your sites files in the ‘Files Panel’
C. To provide details of your Web server so that you can upload you site
D. To allow Dreamweaver to conduct link checking between documents
31. To view and change current formatting for selected objects or text, you would use:
A. Insert bar
B. Property Inspector
C. File Panel
32. You can insert dates into your web page that will automatically be updated whenever you save the page.
33. To insert a special character, what category on the Insert bar do you use?
34. Which panel can be used to manage and create new sites?
C. Tag Inspector
35. What should the home page of your site be named?
B. Anything you want to name it
36. Cell padding determines the number of pixels between adjacent cells.
37. Which graphic format can you Not insert into your web page?
38. Which view must you be in to draw out a table visually.
39. Formatting using CSS styles allows each individual's browser to control the way your page is displayed.
40. What is the proper way to manually type an email link?
41. The latest version of Dreamweaver is:
A. Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5
B. Adobe Dreamweaver CS5
C. Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
D. Macromedia Dreamweaver 8
42. Dreamweaver is sold by what software company:
D. No company, the program simply appeared one day on the web.
43. You can use Dreamweaver to create:
A. HTML, XML, and CSS files
B. PHP, Java, and ASP.NET
C. The new space-time continuum format STCML
D. all of the above, except the space-time continuum thing...
44. HTML tags are surrounded by:
A. brackets < ... >
B. parenthesise ( ... )
C. quote marks " ..."
D. Fire-breathing dragons who try to keep you away from tags
45. You can save images for the Web in these formats:
A. JPG, GIF, PNG
B. PSD, Tiff
D. ftp, fla, jsp
46. The first page of a web site should most commonly be named:
B. index.html or default.htm depending on the server
D. Something cool, so the other sites will not make fun of it
47. The is an opening tag.
C. Do I have to learn HTML tags?
D. Close your darn tags! Were you born in a barn?
48. Bonus question: What is the refrain of the pop hit single Dreamweaver by Gary Wright
A. Tomorrow, tomorrow, there's always tomorrow...
B. You never count your money ...
C. Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away...
D. Dream weaver, I believe you can get me through the night
49. What option in the Target pop-up menu is chosen to open a linked document in a new browser window while keeping the current window available?
50. What does the asterisk after the file name in the document title bar signify?
A. document is untitled
B. page is not located within the site
C. the extension to the file name has not been specified
D. unsaved additions or deletions were made to the page
51. Using Dreamweaver, it is possible to convert layers to tables and tables to layers.
52. What describes the correct way to create a page layout that always fills the browser window, no matter what size window the viewer has set?
A. Add a spacer image to the table.
B. Create the table cell with a percentage width in the HTML.
C. Use the Dreamweaver Autostretch option to set the table width to resize automatically.
D. Create a fixed width table that corresponds with the specific numeric width of the viewer's browser.
53. Selecting header in the Property inspector for a given table's cell makes that content (Choose two)
A. bold and centered in most browsers
B. justified in all browsers